CCNA Security Training In Hyderabad
Now Learn CCNA Security Training In Hyderabad to design, deploy, and support security for networked devices and become a proactive security professional. The CCNA Security prepares you to design, implement and support the security for network devices. The course takes the first two CCNA Routing and Switching courses as a foundation and prepares you for Cisco Security certification. Add a security expertise to your CCNA network skills and expand your career opportunities.
- Develop professional knowledge of network security principles, tools, and configurations.
- Study with a classroom instructor and have full access to specialized content.
- Get immediate feedback on your work on internal quizzes and tests.
- Be prepared for the work environment with presentations and collaborative projects.
Career Plans CCNA Security In Hyderabad with Firewall Zone
people, processes, data, and things become more connected, the demand for security professionals increases dramatically. The CCNA Security Certification Course Curriculum develops the skills necessary to get hired and achieve success in network security-related work.
The career paths include: network security specialist, security administrator, network security engineer and professional information security.
About CCNA Security Courses Taught by Firewall Zone Institute
Firewall Zone Institute is a professional skills development and careers program in the IT industry for educational institutions and individuals around the world. Since 2010, we have helped prepare many students to join the IT industry. Demonstrate your knowledge and experience with Cisco network security appliances, security infrastructure, identification of network vulnerabilities, and mitigation of security risks.
Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security (IINS) v3.0, course focuses on the design, implementation, and monitoring of a comprehensive security policy, using Cisco IOS security features and technologies as examples. The course covers security controls of Cisco IOS devices as well as a functional introduction to the Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA). Using instructor-led discussion, lecture, and hands-on lab exercises, this course allows learners to perform basic tasks to secure a small branch office network using Cisco IOS security features available through web-based GUIs (Cisco Configuration Professional) and the CLI on Cisco routers, switches, and ASAs.
- Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe the components of a comprehensive network security policy that can be used to counter threats against IT systems, within the context of a security policy lifecycle.
- Develop and implement security countermeasures that are aimed at protecting network elements as part of the network infrastructure.
- Deploy and maintain threat control and containment technologies for perimeter security in small and midsize networks.
- Describe secure connectivity strategies and technologies using VPNs, and configure site-to-site and remote access VPNs using Cisco IOS features.
- Course Outline
- Introduction to Network Security Principles
- Perimeter Security
- Network Security Using Cisco IOS Firewalls
- Site-to-Site VPNs
- Network Security Using Cisco IOS IPS
- LAN, SAN, Voice, and Endpoint Security Overview
6, 000 Indian Rupees (Approx. UDSD 60$)
15 working days (Max) 2 hours daily (extra practice labs can be done)
Firewall Zone Features:
- Easily accessible in close proximity to bus stands, colleges, hotels, restaurants & airport
- We ensure that every single student has full access to required hardware and software (Routers & Switches)
- Highly qualified and experience Instructors
- Class will receive group lectures as well as dedicated Instructor time where needed, covering various topics.
- Each student will receive some of the industry’s most complex, in-depth and up-to-date lab scenarios
- Extra Labs during Course duration
- For details please call us at +040-23530263 — or Email: email@example.com