CCNP Training In Hyderabad
Firewall Zone offer Best CCNP Training In Hyderabad for Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) which is an advanced Cisco CCNP Training Course that covers issues such as installation, configuration, and operation of local and extended area networks. This training focuses on developing the skills necessary for the student to deploy scalable networks, build networks that bring together a campus, design and install global Intranets, and work on troubleshooting. A recommendation for the CCNP Training Course is that the student completes the CCNP Training first, because the contents learned in this training are necessary for a better understanding of the CCNP. The CCNP Route and Switching – Implementing Cisco IP Routing course prepares the participant to manage medium and large businesses by applying complex and scalable Routing solutions. The goal is to train a professional who can manage Lan – Man networks made up of a large number of routers. This intervention prepares for the CCNP Route Exam, part of the CCNP Routing and Switching certification path.
CCNP Routing and Switching In Hyderabad
Enhance your networking skills to support the convergence of enterprise networks. The CCNP Routing and Switching was created based on the CCNP Courses Curriculum Grid, with detailed research on advanced routing and switching for convergence of corporate networks of voice, video and data.
- Develop a deep understanding and theoretical knowledge about advanced routing and switching.
- Study with a classroom instructor and have full access to specialized content.
- Practice what you have learned using equipment and receive immediate feedback on your work on internal quizzes and tests.
- Be prepared for the work environment with presentations and collaborative projects.
- Career Plans CCNP Course In Hyderabad with Firewall Zone
- The CCNP Routing and Switching provides the knowledge and practical experience necessary to design and support complex enterprise networks in a real environment. Designed for college and university students or experienced IT professionals who want to advance their careers.
The career paths include: network engineer, systems engineer, network support engineer, network administrator, system integrator and more.
In this CCNP Training Course Students learn about:
– Install, configure and operate networks
– Cisco routers and switches
– Select and configure scalable IP addresses
– Implement technologies to redistribute and support multiple advanced IP routing protocols
– Design and approve router connectivity across large networks
Course Content (ROUTE v2.0)
The ROUTE course is designed for network engineers with at least one year of professional work experience, who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions. Students will learn to plan, configure and verify the implementation of secure enterprise LAN and WAN routing solutions using a range of routing protocols. Course also covers configuration of solutions to support branch offices and mobile workers
Upon completing this course, the student will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe routing protocols, different remote connectivity options & their impact on routing & implement RIPng
- Configure EIGRP in IPv4 and IPv6 environment
- Configure OSPF in IPv4 and IPv6 environment
- Implement route redistribution using filtering mechanisms
- Implement path control using policy based routing and IP SLA
- Implement enterprise Internet connectivity
- Secure Cisco routers according to best practices and configure authentication for routing protocols
- Module 1: Basic Network and Routing Concepts
- Module 2: EIGRP Implementation
- Module 3: OSPF Implementation
- Module 4: Configuration of Redistribution
- Module 5: Path Control Implementation
- Module 6: Enterprise Internet Connectivity
- Module 7: Routers and Routing Protocol Hardening
Course Content (SWITCH v2.0)
SWITCH is designed for network engineers with at least one year of professional work experience, who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions. Students will learn to plan, configure and verify the implementation of complex enterprise switching solutions using Cisco’s Campus Enterprise Architecture. The course also covers secure integration of VLANs, WLANs, voice and video traffic into campus networks
- Upon completing this course, the student will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Plan and document the most commonly performed maintenance functions in complex enterprise networks
- Develop a troubleshooting process to identify and resolve problems in complex enterprise networks
- Select tools that best support specific troubleshooting and maintenance processes in large, complex enterprise networksPractice maintenance procedures and fault resolution in switching-based environments
- Practice maintenance procedures and fault resolution in routing-based environments
- Practice maintenance procedures and fault resolution in a secure infrastructure
- Troubleshoot and maintain integrated, complex enterprise networks
Module 1: Planning Maintenance for Complex Networks
Module 2: Selecting Maintenance and Troubleshooting Tools and Applications
Module 3: Planning Troubleshooting Processes for Complex Enterprise Networks
Module 4: Maintaining and Troubleshooting Campus Switching-Based Problems
Module 5: Maintaining and Troubleshooting Routing Based Solutions
Module 6: Maintaining and Troubleshooting Network Security Solutions
Module 7: Maintaining and Troubleshooting Integrated, Complex Enterprise Networks
Our Course Fees:
6, 000 Indian Rupees (Approx. UDSD 60$)
30 working days (Max) 2 hours daily (extra practice labs can be done)
Firewall Zone Features:
Easily accessible in close proximity to bus stands, colleges, hotels, restaurants & airport
We ensure that every single student has full access to required hardware and software (Routers & Switches)
Highly qualified and experience Instructors
Class will receive group lectures as well as dedicated Instructor time where needed, covering various topics.
Each student will receive some of the industry’s most complex, in-depth and up-to-date lab scenarios
Extra Labs during Course duration